1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mini jack switch?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Genestarwind, 30 Apr 2008.

1. Genestarwind

Genestarwind What's a Dremel?

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can get ahold of something like this or if it even exists.

I work with a dev kit using headphones and wanted a switch that I could connect to both my PC and the dev kit through one pair of headphones and switch between the two of them. The only things i can find on the net seem to be for controlling more than one PC completely and i don't want to dish out that much just so i can flick a switch to listen to something else in my headphones.

So any ideas guys and girls?

Im in the UK so uk source would be appreciated and the cheaper the better assuming there is such a thing.

2. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

You could always rig one up with a 3PDT switch, but I think the easiest solution is just to get a couple extension cables and plug into the appropriate one when you want to switch over.

3. Genestarwind

Genestarwind What's a Dremel?

yeah i was thinkin about that its weird how someone hasnt put such a simple product out. Obviously theres hardly any demand for it.