1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos missed the deadline :P

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by 13en, 27 Sep 2007.

1. 13en

13en Minimodder

Forgot about the POTM until it was too late :p One of these was going to be my first ever entry. I hadn't quite decided which, but that doesnt matter now

Unsung Heroes
    [​IMG]

The humble screw is such and important, yet overlooked piece of technology. Can you imagine life without it? I can't, and frankly I don't want to! :lol:

Minature World

[​IMG]

I couldn't help but imagine the bits in the middle of this old P4 as a tiny village for the various pixies and faries who made it run. Because, as we all know, computers run on magic. Sadly its been unplugged for so long that they must have all starved to death by now, theyre remains buried in the metal forest surrounding their homes...

The logo on the other side of the piece of paper under the chip was a bit of a mistake, but it made me think that this pic could have looked a lot cooler if there was some old style map underneath it. Any opinions?

I must remember to be quicker next month :D

2. trigger

trigger Procrastinator

They're both nice pictures, the screws are a great idea, and I love your story about the P4-world (I have to confess I think the same myself sometimes ;) ) I reckon those pixies would need to be pretty heat immune to live in P4-world mind!

3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Both are very good and imaginative pictures. You are spot on about the screw: a most fundamental , almost iconic piece of technology. I really like the P4 story too... :D

Tags: