1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Mixing AMD Radeon with NVidia GeForce thanks to ngohq

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jjthorne, 3 Jan 2011.

1. jjthorne

jjthorne What's a Dremel?

It started with me Buying Batman: Arkham Asylum, and me seeing that there was a Option for you to run the game in High Physx graphics that stated the user having a GeForce GTX260 with a Geforce GT9800 card in the macine, and I said to myself, "You cant SLI Those cards together as the series is not the same, so if thats the case then the GT9800 must become a pure Physx Card".

Then i wondered if that was the case, could it become a pure Physx card while using a AMD Radeon as my Primary GPU, according to many website, Bit-Tech included as NVidia as stated, No, it cant as NVidia had disabled it, but then I found this website http://www.ngohq.com/graphic-cards/17706-hybrid-physx-mod-v1-03-v1-04ff.html which as a small Hybrid driver which re-enables the Physx on the NVidia for the PC and then the Radeon can take the calculations from it and use it for the graphics.

So what I want to know is, has anyone else done this, as the Physx graphics as fully working in Batman: Arkham Asylum, and the Physx Demo Screen Saver, but no in any BenchMark Software i use, 3DMark, gives me the same score, with or without the GeForce set up to do the Physx, but Batman: Arkham Asylum, get a FPS Minimum of 31, max of 60, average of 51 with the Physx on High, and everything else on High, were without the Geforce, it was 10, 40, 22. So i want to basically Benchmark my PC and get the true scores from my PC using both GPU's 1 as a PPU.

2. IvanIvanovich

IvanIvanovich будет глотать вашу душу.

it won't show in the benchmark software because its a hacked driver, so likely it won't use it. just be happy that its working for you where it counts, in games.