UPDATE 6 I'm back from Wales, my issues with Imgur are gone and I've A LOT of new photos to share. It was Sunday night when I posted without images so I'll pickup where I left off. The external panels went on without any issues. I was fearing my chassis width measurements were going to be wrong and as such the external mounting holes would all be in the wrong place. Each time I put a bolt in place and turn the hex key I got a sensation and joy as the thread caught in the mod cube with no force. ... The top panel connects to the main X31 chassis in two place and doesn't use the mod cubes. ... Instead I made use of an old external RAD mount kit which I cut up into shorter 12mm lengths, a 20mm M3 bolt, a washer and a nut. ... I needed to drill out the mounting holes in the X31, so the mount got wrapped and a small length of masking tape put in place to help protect the X31 paint. The X31 is so thin a light pressure saw the drill do its job with no mess. ... Getting the nuts on the other end of the bolts was a faff but got there in the end. The external panels are solid. bolted to the chassis in eight places their is zero movement or flex. ... ... I swear making a couple extensions took longer than all the other assembly up to this point. Until I sat down to do it, I still hadn't decided what pattern to make use of the black, carbon and white Teleios braid I bought from E22. In the end I went if the inner row being all white (with white core wire) and the outer row (black core) switching from black to grey from wire to wire (like the DIMM slots on the Hero mobo). ... The loop was a lot of fun, it's the main aspect by which the build takes it's name. As the design phase I envisioned tube runs like tentacles with no way of knowing flow direction, it was meant to resemble more of a chaotic flurry of connections rather then a clean directional loop. ... The ThermalTake V-Tubler 4T surprised me, whilst it's not the clearest of flex it certainly has a good bend radius and is soft enough to push onto the fitting without busting a nut. ... By this point, it was late and yet I really wanted to fill it up. I wanted to see how the white coolant looked and even more I needed to know if my assembly under the shelf would leak. But I thought better of it and went to bed. MONDAY I'd done well, considering it all kicked off Friday afternoon by this point it was all but done. I just needed to fill it up, leak test, fit the RGB strips and take final photos. The end was in sight! ... I filled the loop, taking about 1.5ltrs, the D5 mount did not produce any vibrations and not a single drop leaked from the assembly under the shelf. I switch it on, topped it off and it bled with very little effort. So far everything had come together without a hitch. I spent the next couple hours playing with the fan/RGB controllers and toying with the camera, trying to capture how well the light caught in the frosted inner panels. I edited a few shots but had to get moving and so left the build sat there on my worktop until I returned. which I did.. J.