1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 3 Movie Rentals Announced

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by seebul, 15 Jul 2008.

1. seebul

seebul Minimodder

2. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

It will eventually come to Europe I guess. Probably not for ages though. I might try signing in with my US account actually...

3. seebul

seebul Minimodder

Any Luck? Could i just change the country of my current account? :naughty:

4. kempez

kempez modding again!

HD movies? That would be cool.....or not

It's funny I just watched yesterday's Gadget show where it took Jason 4 hours to download I am Legend in HD. My local blockbusters is a 2min drive away....

So when are BT upgrading all copper cabling to optical??

5. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

6. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

If they had it their way they never would. Luckily for us, the government is actually forcing them to do it, and by the sounds of radio 1 today they are also being forced to seem happy about it. I can bet you money though that Mr BT is grinding his teeth with rage.

7. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Meh, they've had fiber optic cables from the cabs to the exchanges for years now, it's just a matter of pushing the stuff out quicker and wider really until it's literally only the home to cab connections that are copper.

8. kempez

kempez modding again!

In fairness, BT have been asking for some more investment by other companies (who will use and profit from the upgrade too, remember) for ages but no-one wants to share in that HUGE investment. I'm no huge fan of BT but I don't blame them for wanting a definite ROI before committing that much to the project, they are a company after all and need to earn profit

9. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

supposedly it will take 1 hour to download an HD movie.

about the accounts. No, I dont think you can change the country of your current account but what I did was create another user profile on my ps3 and then make another PSN account that automatically logs in for that profile. I did that for the UK Store and Japan Store. That way I can just log into a different profile and download stuff off the other stores and I dont have to remember what my PSN ID for those stores are as it automatically logs in.

10. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

QFT. They can be dicks, but this is one issue where it's not all their fault.

11. JesterQ

JesterQ What's a Dremel?

True ..