1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Moving to manchester

Discussion in 'General' started by FredsFriend, 5 May 2009.

1. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Yeah, I remember when it was 40p too - they shot up after UKNorth got shut down. Too many illiterate drivers apparently.

2. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

yea its still open was in there today

3. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

Wow, there really is a lot of prejudice against manchester!

TBH i've never ever had once single problem in and around manchester, I've lived in machester and stockport all my life, never once had a single problem with anyone regardless of creed/colour/area whatever.

I think it depends on your attitude as a person, if you go out expecting trouble you'll most likely find it.

Like any city you've just got to be careful of wandering down little dark alleys etc on your own at daft o'clock but there's always someone about and cars driving past at any hour if you stick to the main lit roads.

Salford Quays is really nice in parts, I have a friend who lives with flatmates in a place called Merchants quay, really nice view when you nip out in the middle of the night for a cig.

4. FredsFriend

FredsFriend What's a Dremel?

Cheers for all of the help guys, this has definitely given me a few ideas of where to look

5. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Don't.

6. Belial

Belial What's a Dremel?

Amazing how many pieces of 'advice' are from people that don't even live in Manchester (and it's closely surrounding areas).

More amazing is how many people have fallen for the totally corrupt Mainstream Media version of 'Salford' 'Moss-Side' 'Gun-crime' 'Stabbings', etc.

No axe to grind/chip on shoulder here.

The most dangerous places in the UK are the one's you don't hear about because they are not 'Politically Correct' or are 'racist' to talk about.

At the end of the day, most places in the UK have 'nice' areas and 'bad' areas. You ask for a 'nice' area in Manchester and you will get a multitude of different answers/opinions... just like this thread

:LOL: