1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews MSI MEG Z390 Ace Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 23 Oct 2018.

1. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

It's still fact that the Intel cpu is the best for performance and low latency (but sure not money lol)

Ryzen cpus are good (my main pc is a ryzen 1800x) but cache and ram controller latency are nearly double Intel CPUs

KSP and factorio is really my main issue with ryzen as they are very latency sensitive late game (KSP is more just part count on screen so less parts and your fine) but i guess VR could be latency sensitive as well

If I had known that at the time I probably would of got the 7700k at the time (with correct spec low latency 3600 ram) just because of factorio (game can run on mega base maps that are 2x bigger on 5-5.2ghz + 3600 low latency ram)

But for everything els I have no issues with my ryzen cpu (I gone from i7-920 to 1800x so everything is considerably faster, apart from ksp and factorio due to there unique way it hammers the ram controller )

Tags: Add Tags