1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my film project

Discussion in 'General' started by Cardan, 8 Dec 2006.

1. Cardan

Cardan What's a Dremel?

well i had to do a short film for my film literature class and we decided to do a little parkour chase sequence. The one kid that was supposed to be the "victim" couldn't really keep up with myself and my friend so it limited alot of our shots, though i dont think it looks half bad for being shot and edited in one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9fd-IbvD4

enjoy

2. thecrownles

thecrownles What's a Relix?

Not bad. It was ok parkour, and I liked the editing. The music could've been better, it seems too similar to all the other parkour videos.

3. Cheap Mod Wannabe

Cheap Mod Wannabe What's a Dremel?

I see a great potential of this being an asthma drug commercial... the "victim" falls to his knees during the chases having trouble catching his breath, when he pulls out an inhaler out of his pocket and after using it, he quickly catches up and gets his backpack back.

Then a drug title appears, AsthmaTrek or whatever, and a female voice says: "With AsthmaTrek, the only limit is the road ahead"

4. fev

fev Industry Fallout

ok if i re-edit this....goooood glad you agree

gonna mess things up a bit

5. MaximumShow

MaximumShow Minimodder

There is potential here, but if I can be honest, the timing of the cut footage needs to be changed. Keep it up!

6. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

It was good stuff there, but if the victim couldn't keep up why'd you make him the victim?

7. Cardan

Cardan What's a Dremel?

he was my partner for the project otherwise we would have gotten someone different.

My film teacher loved the film. He said it was one of the best ones hes gotten this year.

yeah i noticed that too after i watched it a couple times. Didnt realize it at first because i was tired from shooting all after noon then as i was editing pinnacle froze before i could save and i had to start over so i kinda rushed through.