I finally got the amibition to start my new case project and committed to it financially too, so now I'm locked in to actually building this thing. Main Idea: Fully integrate a homeade water cooling system into a handmade case made to house an Ahlon 64 based system. Details: Use .75" stainless-steel square tubing as the case frame, water resivor, and distribution header. Overall size is about 22"x22"x7.5", so it is pretty huge (not to mention heavy). I already cut out the tubing for the sides and welded it together with my "133t TIG welding skillz" (always wanted to say that, too bad that it's not quite true). A close up of the welds: A mock-up of all the finished parts. I can't weld the sides together yet because I have yet to drill and weld the fittings for the WC system. When i get the sides welded together the frame will be strong enough to park a small car on top it. There's the TIG welder in back along with some old cars. I've got a big radiator for the case that barely fits the 22" length, but need to design a mounting system for it. Plans for the drive and motherboard fixtures are drafted in my notebook, but I have yet to get metal to machine them from. Since I've been able to avoid most of my Christmas-related expenditures I will have enough cash to buy the needed metal and water pump to build the rest of the case around, so hopefully I'll have some more progress soon.