1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling My schema!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Koolvin, 13 Oct 2001.

1. 8-BALL

8-BALL Theory would dictate.....

sorry I forgot, I guess most people would use anti-freeze and water wetter which would lower water's heat capacity. As a result a figure of 0.4 degrees C is probably more realistic. Still not much to worry about.

2. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

Welcome to the forums dude!!

3. weazel666

weazel666 What's a Dremel?

i really would put 'Y' splitters in there unless your using a custom gfx block with large fittings otherwise you will get big restrictions from the gfx card block in the configuration you have it layed out in ,even if you leave it i would have done it in reverse myself ..... it looks like your sending the water throught the gfx card block first, then to the cpu block.. i dunno ... but greater flowrate through your blocks will keep them cooler and the gfx card will kill this flow rate ..... mind you it depends what your trying to do really if your not OC or enything it won't matter about the flow rate as much cos your not gonna create as much heat .... but if you are i really would advise sticking a block on your northbridge ... as some chipsets really do hold you back when OC useing the fsb ..... well it did on mine .....

ok, this is my first post on this forum so don't hurt me ...

oh yeah and i have got my machine watercooled so i know roughly what i'm on about ... no expert but i know enough..

4. relix

relix Minimodder

Welcome to the forums 8Ball!

edit: and weazel, welcome too!

Tags: