Hardware Natec Genesis RX22 and RX88 Reviews

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 15 Jun 2015.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 Live. Laugh. Benchmark. Staff Administrator

2. SinxarKnights

SinxarKnights Member

I actually enjoy a keyboard with low profile keys. I still have an old logitech around here somewhere with similar keys.

I do have a question about something that is never mentioned it seems. Does it save your backlight settings on the keyboard or does it default to a color and brightness setting every time you turn on your PC? I ask because my last cheap membrane KB had 3 selectable colors and different brightness options, however it would always default to green at full brightness.

3. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Staff Super Moderator

Hi SinxarKnights. Just checked this and it does indeed revert to a default setting every time you swtich off the PC - in this case it's off.

4. SinxarKnights

SinxarKnights Member

That is unfortunate. Automatically puts it into the junk category for me. Considering the prices... well it really is just inexcusable.

5. gosh

gosh Member

quite frankly i'm always left annoyed that most of these "budget" gaming keyboards lack media controls - how hard or costly could it be to plonk some buttons with a membrane along the side or top as i doubt anyone demands satisfying tactile feedback on a skip or pause function.

6. wiggles

wiggles Member

I think my Irocks looks better value than both which has some media control keys. I can't imagine buying a keyboard with low profile keys.

Tags: Add Tags