1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Need for Speed :ProStreet PC Demo

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by keir, 8 Nov 2007.

1. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

FilePlanet link

FileShack link

yarrrr!

Downloading now, will host on my site once I've got it. Not worth the uploading time tbh.

Only two tracks, and you can't select what car you want, no customizing and king mode (Hard mode I guess) Is still too easy.

Last edited: 8 Nov 2007
  2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I had a go on each track and I thought the handling was a bag of poop. Give me NFS:MW anyday!

3. elmat

elmat New Member

handling is rubbish compared to games like gt4 BUT the graphics are amazing! ill be getting it!

4. sn1p3r

sn1p3r New Member

I played it today and yeah the handling is poop but jet the graphics are amazing!

5. rewind

rewind New Member

It does seem to have taken a down hill turn (ho ho) after the last few, NFS 1 & 2 were excellent, NFSMW was good but the cop chases, although a high point, pissed me off in the end as just as I'd finished a really touch race in first I had to race around for another 20 minutes to finish the race.

This seems like every other generic racer. I'll wait for the review.

6. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Boring racer with awesome graphics doesn't do it for me...

If I'm going to play a racer why would I want it to be so unbelievably fake in the handling department, surely most if not at least some gamers would like SOME sense of realism?

7. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

It's a very bad demo, no customizing at all, I thought that was the whole point in the game.

I'll still get it like.

8. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 New Member

The only thing I liked was the engine sounds.. :p

That in-line crap is some of the lamest **** I've ever seen "Ooh look at me I can follow arrows, I get speed bonuses weeee" and the fact that hitting opponent cars doesn't have any effect on them. I found that really annoying, I used to enjoy smashing into opponents trying to overtake me, I can't do it anymore, it's like the AI cars are stuck on rails or weigh like 100 tons, they don't budge! Gah. Well, that's one NFS game I won't be buying.

And yea.. handling.. since when did cars become bricks with only the front end being able to turn? It's like the back-end has an iron bar attached to your screen where it can't be anything BUT straight.

The nitro crap they did is lame. Hit nitro and it uses the whole bottle. Meh.

Also, the graphics aren't anything special, everything maxed and it looked only marginally better then Carbon.

50$ I'll be using to buy Crysis instead I spose

Tags: