1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Form Factor Need help finding shuttle for a P4 1.8GHz Willamette

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Blues-core, 19 Jan 2005.

1. Blues-core

Blues-core What's a Dremel?

I've just upgraded my pc and now have a spare processor, memory, hdd and cd-rw laying about that I want to put into a shuttle barebone.

I'm having trouble finding a shuttle (or equivilent SFF pc) that will support the processor, a P4 1.8GHz Willamette.

[​IMG]

I am also after one that has onboard video if possible with tv-out (to be used to browse the web using the tv in my bedroom).

If anyone can recommend some decent suppliers for this in the UK I would be very pleased.

2. scotty6435

scotty6435 What's a Dremel?

Looks like that should be compatable with all socket 478 intel shuttles (there's a lot of them). Drop shuttle an e-mail and I'm sure they can confirm it for ya.

3. Diablo668

Diablo668 What's a Dremel?

all shuttle with a socket 478 should take the cpu; maybe the only problem would be the memory; since round the time of that core the rambus was very populair for p4; along with the old sdram and sometimes ddr; and don't think a sff mobo will support all 3 (i've seen normal atx hybrides that suported all 3)

just check the site of shuttle; you can search models via sockets

4. -SilentNight-

-SilentNight- Hardcore pro gamer

ummmnnn Shuttle 62G2 or what ever those blackones wont accept prosessor if its willamette some oldest will accept

5. jc.com

jc.com What's a Dremel?

Shuttle have compatibility data on their site, for stuff they've tested - only problem is it's arranged backwards from your point of view - you need to pick a model and you can see what they've tested.
    Start at www.eu.shuttle.com

Tags: