1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Need Some Help With My Console Mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by NissanFrontier, 6 Mar 2004.

1. NissanFrontier

NissanFrontier What's a Dremel?

Some of you may know that I'm putting 4 consoles in one box. I need to secure the consoles inside the box and I was looking at them and I noticed that they have what looks like screw holes on the bottom. Does anyone know the size of the screw that you would use to go in the screw holes? I don't want to go to a hardware store with my 4 consoles and start trying to find screws that will fit. I think they would think I was a little crazy in the head. The consoles I'm putting in are the NES, SNES, Sega Genesis and the PS1. The PS1 did not have the screw holes.

2. hypocrisy86

hypocrisy86 Banned

Hmm nice idea... i heard of putting consoles in a case etc PC..
    but more than one is different.. on and by the way NISSAN OWNZ!!!

3. NissanFrontier

NissanFrontier What's a Dremel?

Yeah I might post a log I'm not sure. I might take my sisters video camera and take pictures and then use my TV tuner to put them on my computer. I'm not sure how good of quality it will be, if they are good I will start a log. I have already built the case and the shelves the hold the consoles, I'm trying to secure the consoles down and then cut out controller ports and places to put the games in. Then I'm going to take the whole thing apart and paint it black. But since it is a custom plexi case I'm going to paint the inside so it will be a mirror finish.

Yeah Nissan does rock but I'm mad at them for changing the Frontier. I'm probably going to get a vehicle next year and I wanted a Frontier but since they changed I don't know what I want. I like that new Toyota X-Runner, I hope it won't be more then a Frontier. I might be able to find a slightly used '04 Frontier when it comes time to buy my vehicle, but I want yellow so it will be hard to find. I can drive by myself next month :D. I have a '98 White S-10 now so I'm not in a huge hurry to get a vehicle because the S-10 looks nice. But it is kinda bumpy and since I live in the country it makes it worse. My sister has a Nissan Xterra.