1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need suggestion with this one.

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Xeno, 12 Apr 2004.

1. Xeno

Xeno What's a Dremel?

Hey guys, today is my b-day and I'm going to buy a new case :lol:. It's one of those sweet ass Coolermaster: Check the link: http://www.coolermaster.nl/centurion.htm

I'm thinking of some modding here, I hope you agree with me. :D . This would be my first project so I've to buy a dremel :dremel: and stuff. LoL! I'm thinking of some windows.

- in the floor, i'll put some feet on it and LEDS shining down the case. (So on the desk you'l see a stripe).
    - In the left pannel i want to put in a window, what kinda shape.....i don;t know yet.
    - the last would be in the top-panel. Some nice looking fans and lights.

If you guys got any ideas for this case, plz let me know, :lol:

The other thing i want to do is putting some LEDS behind the front-fan. Which is already in the case. I hope this will work, because i do not know if there will be light comming true.

Any ideas would help me.

Cheers! Xeno

2. verse

verse What's a Dremel?

All of that stuff has already been done to death though...
    I think a case w/o the standard window would be more unique nowadays than a case w/ the window.

3. my58vw

my58vw Plexi Expert

You have to really do so something different tan usual. This weird window design, different color plexi, mesh, stealthed stuff, hinged stuff, etc. Your case will be watched if it is different...

Look at some of these cases to see different...

Orac3
    BabyBliss
    Bliss Unleashed
    Blackmesa HL2
    Metaversa
    And More (Notice my case is in the list... I hope it can remain there...) :hehe:

Good Luck, just do a good job and any mod will be good...

4. JavaDog

JavaDog What's a Dremel?

How about continuing the Front-Mesh like whats already on there.

Maybe a side window, but Mesh instead of plexi. Maybe paint the front mesh and the 'side-window' mesh a different color (Black on Sivler would look slick). You can still put a thin sheet of clear plexi behind the mesh (to help it hold it's shape) and you can mount fans to the plexi. Kinda a "Mesh-Stealthed Plexi Window" :D

5. my58vw

my58vw Plexi Expert

Ah... black with silver... please everyone don't make black and silver on every case... please... :wallbash:

6. JavaDog

JavaDog What's a Dremel?

Better than Blue, eh??

7. Xeno

Xeno What's a Dremel?

Do I see a challange there? :D. i won't be using black, 'cause like other say....it's regular nowadays. i'm thinking of using amber with silver, or red with silver. I still want that silver, it just kicks ass. :lol:..
    This would be my 1st project, I don't know much modding-words.
    :wallbash: What is a "mesh" :wallbash:

I might using a "scratched-window" since this looks pretty awesome in comination with silver. But what about the colors....red and silver will do......or not.
    :sigh:

8. JavaDog

JavaDog What's a Dremel?

Mesh = Screen. Basically, look at the intake on the front of your case. See the wire screen - that is considered mesh...

9. Father-Time

Father-Time Minimodder

Metallic Purple inside - The only way to go :rock:

Gotta a centurion myself, you got to remember its only the front that is brushed aluminium, ther rest is sprayed. Nice case though - good luck :clap:

10. Xeno

Xeno What's a Dremel?

Only the front? :duh: ****! But..are the sides still lokking good or not? Now i might conside buying an other case. :sigh: I just need that aluminium (NICE) look! :eeek:

11. Father-Time

Father-Time Minimodder

Yeah it looks pretty good, BUT....when you up close you can tell its painted, still a nice job though. Sorry if i shattered your dreams - best you know though :duh:

**FT wanders off muttering something about him and his stupid big mouth...**

12. Xeno

Xeno What's a Dremel?

Thanx for telling me dude. I don't know what to do.....I'm still going to buy that pc....or maybe not. Damn, hard to decide.

btw. I got myself a dremel today and a plexi-glass plate 100cm * 100cm :lol:

13. Cereal

Cereal What's a Dremel?

black is the new beige...led fans are becomign standard....and windows are a thing of the past? what is the world comming to??????? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

14. Xeno

Xeno What's a Dremel?

But casemodding will never end. :) I'm still waiting for that clear - lookable mainboard :lol:. It's just fun to mod dude, and I know you all know that. :D. Everyone got his own idea...everything is different, nothing is the same. Just have fun having a project and enjoy it. :lol:

Xeno out.