1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Netflix - PS3 update

Discussion in 'General' started by outlawaol, 14 Jun 2011.

1. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

So I've had netflix for awhile now, great service and seemingly getting better all the time. There were some updates in the past on my PS3, naturally getting a lot better in terms of how the content was sorted and displayed. When it was first on PS3 you had to use a disc, then finally it went to storing on the PS3's memory. Great update / install. When it was on disc it had this retarded way of sorting - one big long list of movies that went to the right or left. Hard to use really, and just stupid in layout. New update comes along, sorts them vertically and with many sub layers of the genre (Fantasy, Action fantasy etc). Awesome update, worked very well to sort things out and see whats what. Updated just tonight, and its back to that retarded long list running right and left - I HATE IT WITH A PASSION. :miffed:

So my rant is why bork something that was so obviously well done. It worked in a manner that was actually VERY useful and really easy to sort out what you needed... I hate when things revert back to some archaic useless system that you wished to never see again. Why dont we all install Windows 95 and use CRT monitors while we are at it... :wallbash:

I barely want to look at the list now... its that stupid to use... :sigh: