1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding new case new ideas

Discussion in 'Modding' started by RonaldoR9, 15 Feb 2007.

1. RonaldoR9

RonaldoR9 What's a Dremel?

hi im going to be perchashing the lian li v1000b and wanted the help from u guys on what would look better on this case [​IMG]

i will be only using the cd bezel i want to cover up the rest of the drive bays ethier buy buying 4 of these [​IMG]

Or thier buying one of those and one of these which will cover up 3 and the other one will cover up the other
    [​IMG]

THird option just buy one blank black plate to cover up the bottom drive bay converter

INPUt APpreciated :D

2. guysy1110

guysy1110 What's a Dremel?

i would go with the bezel with the holes in, so more air can enter the case...

Was that what you where asking, which bezel to go with ?

3. RonaldoR9

yea that is exactly what i was askin which ones with the holes thiers 2 the one that is one continues peice covering 3 5 1/4 bay or the one that covers only one and buying 4 of those covering up the stock ones

4. The_Sub

The_Sub What's a Dremel?

I think that it may look a little odd with one mesh blank covering 3 bays and one mesh blank covering 1 bay. So I'd go with the 4 individual bay covers or, your third option of the 3 bay cover and one black solid 1 bay cover (if I understood you correctly). There is a fourth option. You could go to you local hardware store and try to find some mesh that matches the pattern on the case and make one to cover all the bays you don't plan on using.

5. mattthegamer463

mattthegamer463 What's a Dremel?

Definitely go with the 4 individual bays. Then you can change stuff around in the future, you can modify them individually without risking messing up the other ones, and like The_Sub said one 3 bay and one 1 bay would look silly.

6. Techno-Dann

Techno-Dann Disgruntled kumquat

I agree with The_Sub and matt. Four individual covers would look much better.

One warning, though: those covers are very easy to see through. It'll be like having a window on the front of your case. You'll have to wire carefully to make it look good.

7. RonaldoR9

yes that was what i thought but thats for the help now i have decided =)
    btw THe Sub that would be very cool but it its probably hard finding the right radius whole and the same color black ... dont want to chance it

thanks