1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by RTT, 7 Feb 2002.

1. RTT

RTT #parp

Anyone got any suggestions for a new forum? I'm not saying there will be one, but if someone comes out with a brilliant idea then I'd consider it :)

post away folks...

2. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

Benchmarks! You know the one I used to the mod of ;)

3. Tim S

Tim S OG

what about one soley for electronics, and then make the modding forum for strickly modding threads, and progress on case mod projects that people are doing...

then the modding forum will not be as busy as I noticed today, I didnt read the forums yesterday much because I was away, and I come back to about 40 unread threads in the one forum.... ;)

4. RTT

RTT #parp

/me notes ideas :)

anymore? though i agree with BiGGiE - you're full of ideas!

5. Slink

Slink B7

How about a plugging thread,

Somewhere people can plug "things" like sites etc

6. Tim S

Tim S OG

I am such an innovator!! :D :D

7. jamiesurfs

jamiesurfs Boom Boom, Cha Cha Cha!

How about one just for LCD questions. I suppose this is a bit like Biggie's electronics idea, but it would help to alleviate the strain in the Modding Forum!

8. Hargle

Hargle What's a Dremel?

Wow first time I've posted in a long while...
    I would be very interested in a coding forum. You get help modding your hardware, why not help modding your software. I could actually give some answers there rather than just seeking them all the time :). Would be good for quite a few coding tasks, wether it be funky applications or talking to your custom modded hardware (although I don't know anything about PIC assembly...it strays too close to electronics stuff again, hehe).

Anyway, yes a coding forum would be cool I think.

9. sco0by

sco0by Mmm pie.

How about a "Suppliers" thread, where people can post their experiences with certain shops & suppliers?

I have found other people`s comments on different suppliers very informative and useful before - particularly in deciding to choose an online shop.

10. Sim0n

Sim0n rm -rf /

i think a supplier one would be cool...

think of it, you could review a product and state where ya got it from, then the suppliers could post a comment relating to special offers.

11. ChuckleMuffins

ChuckleMuffins What's a Dremel?

picture forum

a sweet forum would be a picture forum......

ppl could post pics of finished mods, cases, works in progress, RHEOSTATS (WHERE CAN I FIND PICS OF THOSE??) and the like.....

in general, people like pictures.......

12. Mat-d-Rat

Mat-d-Rat Drive it to the edge baby

I Like Jamiesurfs idea for an LCD forum, but it does seem to be one of those things that seems to have waves of loads of messages then nothing for a while...

13. Tim S

Tim S OG

That is what the electronics forum is for IMO :)

14. Alwayz Dead

Alwayz Dead What's a Dremel?

What about sex, (this is not an offer), is Moddin’ a “Man Thang” or are the girlz making with the Dremel. Hell, I’ll through this open to all known life forms as there has to be a female Klingon Warrior that has a phase inverted hunting ***** with a blue LED power light or something.

Maybe a Forum for people that have built something into something weird like an MP3 player into a Big Mac box or similar. You have a Forum on Moddin’ disasters so how about same sort of thing for Moddin’ accidents, fingers caught in the fan, Soldered lips .............usual sort of thing!