1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other New Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Zinfandel, 28 Sep 2011.

1. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

2. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

I like how they started incentivising people to make above average donations. I already have the frozenbyte bundle though so that's a bit meh. Oh well, hopefully that's a separate steam code and i can give it away.

They really need to get around to making an account page that displays all your bundles, i'm starting to lose track.

3. Icy EyeG

Icy EyeG Controlled by Eyebrow Powers™

Already bought mine, downloading ATM. Can't wait to try Frozen Synapse on Linux. :naughty:

I advise everyone to use the torrent download option, so that we can spare some traffic on HumbleBundle servers. :thumb:

4. October

October Mariachi Style

I use the Steam option :D Shall be doing this when payday hits!

5. Scarlet0pimp

Scarlet0pimp What's a Dremel?

I want to buy a few copies to gift to mates, is this possible? Steam gifts would be ideal is that possible never bought from here before but wanted frozen synapse for a while, for my self but then though I would need to have friends to play it with.

6. Kiytan

Kiytan Shiny

yeah you can, when you choose to pay, there is a "make this a gift" tickbox at the bottom of the humble bundle site. I presume this also gives them a steam key.

7. AstralWanderer

AstralWanderer What's a Dremel?

Hmmm...one game (even though a recent release) hardly qualifies as a "bundle". Given that it's only been 3 months since the last bundle, I'd argue that having bigger bundles less frequently (say every 6 months) would be better. After all, there'd be little point in buying initially if you could expect the game to be Humble'd in a couple of months.

8. Scarlet0pimp

Scarlet0pimp What's a Dremel?

if you buy the steam release you get an extra copy to gift a friend, does this mean I will get an extra copy in the same way. I want to buy 4 coipes 3 as gifts so do I need to buy 2 or is it 4?

9. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

No, it's one copy per purchase.

Just as i expected they added another game to the bundle: Trauma.

10. AstralWanderer

AstralWanderer What's a Dremel?

Yep, Trauma looks an interesting addition - and it does make the offer a bundle now.

11. paith

paith What's a Dremel?

SpaceChem is now the latest addition to the bundle. Honestly, I still havent finished games from previous Humble Bundles. Probably the best purchase I've made this year. Have a look at an introduction video for SpaceChem if you're interested, looks like a complex puzzle game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8JwvtVs38