1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new site and need help!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by KNova, 26 Mar 2005.

1. KNova

KNova What's a Dremel?

Hi!!
    I'm from Hungary and need your help!!i want to make a new homesite and need some articles :wallbash: !!i can make them by my self but it's a lot of work(learning,working....not enough time).I just wanted to say that someone wants to make an article write to me and i try to put it in!!!the site will open in September and it's Hungarian but there will be and english1 too :rock: )the bests will be uploaded with the owners name and nation...

KNova

sorry for my english!!

2. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

What do you want the articles to be about? Will there be any incentive to do them (ie become a permanent member of the website "team" etc)?

<A88>

3. KNova

KNova What's a Dremel?

the articles category is :mod,projectlog,little elektronic mods...I think the bests will get some fine stuff(Hardware...)everything in time!!I could have the articles by myself from every modsite but that is not our stile!!!!i hate when someone writes a log and some outher people say that it's his/her...we just want a log whit a name!!(and lots of pics :D )

4. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Okay well you can probably count me in then, I'm happy to help. Just PM or email me some more details if required.

<A88>

5. KNova

KNova What's a Dremel?

thx for the HELP!!will send some more info for you!!!

6. KNova

KNova What's a Dremel?

if anyone wants to send too post me a PM!! :hip:

7. spudevo

spudevo What's a Dremel?

hi there

what i do is if i go to some one else is site and see a artical, i like i will email a mod and the person who wrote, it ask if i can put it on my site and have a link to the original site in it with the person's name who wrote it saying thanks to them!

that useually works for me :D