1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling new waterchiller pump/water cooling kits

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pears0, 23 Sep 2005.

1. pears0

pears0 What's a Dremel?

I have recently noticed that Asetek have released a new water pump/resivor system for single sale and intergrated as part of there kits. This includes a built in resivour which can be obtained in various colours. Its also inclueds a built in famn controller which allows youto controll fan speeds (and with the extream version of the pump) pump speeds. This all looks very good on paper and a brilliant idea, but so far I have only found 1 review on this new pump on the pimprig web site. As sure as I am as to them been reliable, I dont like to reley on 1 source for my information. I was woundering if any 1 on this site has already braught 1 or is about to buy 1. If so, can you tell me (and I'm sure other people would appreciate it) how well you think this product performa and if the fancy fan/pump software controller etc perform well and if its worth getting a new kit with this pump in.

Thanx in advance, Pears0.

Tags: