1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice error

Discussion in 'General' started by Dad, 13 Jul 2005.

1. Vito

Vito What's a Dremel?

I am one of the four that do not hate MS products.
    I bet that 90% (or more) of the usual readers of these forums (fora) use Windows XP. And only, eventually, use other OS (mainly Linux). So, if such a lot of people use Windows XP, must be for some good reason.

2. Vito

Vito What's a Dremel?

Microsoft is the top one! (ok, linux is the top two).

3. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

this is why i don't find it funny you see, its not like it was MS code that caused it to happen. Were as it seams cool to buy an iPod and bash MS. I can't stand that fassion, tech should be purely about function, technical merrits, not wearing it round your neck. The point is, this is a re-post of something, and maybe because of my overally technical oriented mind i don't find this funny.

4. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

The only reason Microsoft is #1 is because it, through aggresive and illegal activities, prevented any competitors succeeding them. This is well documented, and this MS vs Linux stuff is nonsense, Microsoft own all sides of the coin - patented, patent pending, all the marbles. Hell, their main rival - Apple, is over 50% owned by them.

Just give up trying to argue which is the best, they're all the same.

5. shroom

shroom What's a Dremel?

Man, some people cant take a joke.