1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no no no!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by vetlel, 30 Jun 2007.

1. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

I agree with the people syaing new people wont be able to work this out :) I only knew as I looked at a site that had a similar idea, and even then I was like wtf :)

Buuut, we all saw what happened what the "lovely new design" to bit happened, it won't change so why complain, just ride the waves till they get to the beach :)

edit: heh, and in ref to the OP, and the corporate additions to the forum - I didn't mind (as I can just minimise and forget it was ever there - and don't click the horrendous banners that mean I cant browse bit while playing wow :(), until I saw this sickeningly retail sig...

It made me feel dirty :(

Last edited: 3 Jul 2007
  2. lex90

lex90 Minimodder

Why dont they make a drop down menu which lets you choose the old layout.

3. Glider

Glider /dev/null

Because more then just the facade has changed I guess...

4. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

I think so ^

I still think that the tags need to have a little place on the forum index. There is a lot more clicking to get to section your after now. 3 clicks is not much more than 1, but with loading and other stuff, its a bit annoying.

5. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

"Leggies and genklmen ... Welcun thuggi mupple shocks" - Kermit reading intro as typed by Fozzie