1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding OMIGOD... she's beautiful... <teaser>

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Dr_kazza, 24 Sep 2002.

1. Dr_kazza

Dr_kazza What's a Dremel?

well I'm nearly there... all I have to do now is:
    Stealth one drive, quick dremmel into the back & tidy cables...

Here's what you can look fwd to:

Noritake VFD 64 line
    Watercooling: with a neptune block and aquacomputer reservoir.
    and yes I did have the balls (stupidity) to yank the Heatsinks off my A250 GF4 card and watercool that! :)

2 Windows with a writing etch (like the ring in my avatar) on the reverse side which lights for HDD activity

a lightbus with some nice vandalresist buttons (a la GOO)

and the biggest case in the WURLD... (that won't quite fit under the desk...)

and before you say it... YES piccies are coming, as long as my missus actually comes back from Milan and doesn't abscond like Shirley Valentine (she has the camera)

ETA: friday evening

:clap: :wallbash:

2. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Too big for the desk? wooah! Thats a big ass case... I used to have an old 10 bay server case and that was like 1.5m.
    I bought the server off a friend cos he didnt want it anymore, trashed the case learning to mod. Burnt it in the end cos i was board. Hmm mindless destruction :rock:

3. ::Dawg::

::Dawg:: What's a Dremel?

What are the dimensions of it? Sounds massive... I once saw the biggest server ever at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab.

Unfortuanlly it was only through a glass window for a brief second before a security guy yelled at me.. it was a classified room :'(

It was about the size of a normal sized refrigerator

4. Dr_kazza

Lets put it this way... It's big enough to give me earache... (via the missus) but you've probavly seen bigger you great sluts....

It's a LianLi PC76 Girth & height! :)

5. uk_dave

uk_dave What's a Dremel?

That's one very nice case!
    Just a couple of questions:

1) How have you hooked up your cold cathodes to your gpo's?
    I want to to the same with my cold cathodes and lcd display, but my gpo's are limited to about 20mA i think.

2) How would you make the windoe etch uv reactive?

6. delphia

delphia What's a Dremel?

"2) How would you make the windoe etch uv reactive?"

i dont know how Dr_Kazza did it but uv reactive ink would sit in the etch grooves quite well.

i have a link but its in the favorites on my old pc

7. Dr_kazza

Aaaah Dave, you've been looking at my old case.

The LCD I had on that is a Matrix orbital 204-25PC and the GPOs ran 2 CCs fine from that.

I never got round to the UV active etch... it isn't really an etch, more sticky paper on perspex... My plan was to mask a design and put UV paint on the design. Never got round to it.

The new case makes that one look a little amateurish, but still comes nowhere near close to Macroblack