Photos [P] Hawaii Flowers

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by mattthegamer463, 10 Feb 2007.

1. mattthegamer463

mattthegamer463 What's a Dremel?

Last summer I was in Hawaii at a Dole Pineapple Plantation. They had this large botanical garden there so I took some (500) pictures. Here are a few of the best and ones that are artistic-style.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thoughts?

2. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Out of them all I prefer the first two.
    I would say they are a little too soft, dare I say the tiniest bit out of focus.

3. mattthegamer463

Yes, I had to keep up with the family, so I was using autofocus to make the shots go faster (manual focus requies a lot of time to use on the camera) so it kept focusing on the edges of pedals and stuff, which was a nusance. It does make them look a bit too soft, it would have been nicer for them to be perfectly crisp and constrasting their backgrounds.

4. Spacecowboy92

Spacecowboy92 Gettin' Lazy

I like five, It took me a while to notice the little guy in the middle! I like the third and second ones too.

5. mattthegamer463

Thanks. Five was in perfect focus, luckily there wasn't much to obstruct the view and mess with the AF. Its probably my favourite picture from that day, along with one, two, six and seven.

Tags: