1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Palm pilot games?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by bHawk, 8 Jan 2004.

1. bHawk

bHawk What's a Dremel?

I bought myself a new tungsten E with all the holiday money i got and now that im done putting in the useful applications on it, i want some good games for it! Is it just me or is there a lack of really good games for palm OS. With the new processors (144 mhz, i belive) and nice highres screen, i would think the should be some good games. Id really like some good scroller shooters, but i can find any high resolution ones, or any good ones for that matter. Astrocommander was great on my m505 but it wont work on the tungsten. Zap and Syberyan Stike work, but they arent high res :sigh: anyone know any good games? theres gotta be some

2. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

Try looking at the stuff over at www.astraware.com - they have some decent stuff, from puzzle games to full on racing sims.

Megasoft.com has some good stuff as well - they do a pretty decent pool / billiards game.

There's also a good RTS game called Warfare .Inc by Handmark, which seems to be regarded as the best palm game ever.

Try browsing www.handango.com for other games. There's shed loads out there, and the majority of them will let you try before you buy.

Tags: