1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Parents please take my survery (for educational purposes)

Discussion in 'General' started by MrTeal, 26 Apr 2011.

1. MrTeal

MrTeal Minimodder

I don't know if there are any rules about posting surveys, so forgive me if there are.

I am asking you to complete this questionnaire because I am a student at a further education college and I have been asked as part of my course to test a hypothesis to do with young people and technology. I have decided to test the attitudes of parents. If you want to know what the hypothesis is just ask.

As this is only a college course it it not imperative that the information I collect is completely accurate - obviously if you are truthful this would be preferred - but I would prefer to have a decent number of responses rather than none, so if you are more comfortable completing this survey by lying then feel free to do so.

However I assure that I am collecting no personally identifiable information and the survey and any information collected will be deleted by July 2011.

I will probably close the survey and this thread in two weeks time as I need to start analysing the responses at the end of that time period.

I have done my best to make the survey as clear as possible, but if anything is confusing can I ask that you persevere with the survey. Afterwards you have done so, I would be glad to hear what the problem is as I don't write surveys professionally so I can't forsee any and all problems that there might be with my survey. And if you do tell me how to improve it I might actually carry out any necessary changes and republish it.

Thank you in advance.
    Here's the link:
    Thread/survey closed.

Last edited: 4 May 2011