1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling PCI fan Blower!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sladesurfer, 23 Mar 2007.

1. sladesurfer

sladesurfer What's a Dremel?

Yay! I got myself a really cheap PCI fan blower. $5 Woot Woot!! :D Its sucking out all the Hot air from the bottom of the case and hot air thats coming from the Video card and blowing it out . I recommend everyone who's air cooling to get one. It really works. Mine is dual slot but you can get single slot also. I have the antec. It has 3 settings in the back for low,med and high

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sladesurfer

sladesurfer What's a Dremel?

3. malccy72

malccy72 Minimodder

Easy to just make one with an old 120mm fan and a spare case plate slot thingy.

4. crazydeep74

crazydeep74 What's a Dremel?

Hot Air Rises.

5. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

It might work better if you could reverse the fan's flow - pulling cold air in from the back and the front, heating it up, and taking it out the back.

Course, it'd work well in one of those fancy Li-Li's where the mobo's upside down.

6. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

nope... only if the air current is in that direction. Under convection with no other air flow hot air surounded by cooler air will rise cool then fall agian due to it's density been less than the surounding air and increasing as it cools. But If you have a huge fan suking it in, it's goign to go into the fan.

Tags: