1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Phobya DC12-260 mounting

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by blackwatch, 11 Apr 2015.

1. blackwatch

blackwatch Minimodder

I am rebuilding my system and i was thinking g of doing a dual loop as i have a new R9 290X and may be getting another to x-fire them. Pump wise i have an 18w DDc-1T and a Phobya DC12-260.

I will be using the DDC pump to cool the CPU ( hopefully an i7-4790k ) and my ram ( purely for aesthetics ). I was going to run them through an Alpacool NeXxos UT30 at the front of the case and a Swifttech QuietPower 120 at the rear.

Then I was going to use the Phobya DC12-260 I have to cool the GPU(s) going through either my XSPC EX360 or Magicool Slim 360 in the roof of the case.

However I cant find the manual for my Phobya pump anywhere ( I've searched google as well ) so I dont know what mounting restrictions there are ie on the DDC-1T pump it can't be mounted upside down.

Does anyone use this pump or know?

2. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

As far as I know, flat (Normal way) or upright, but not upside down. Same as the ordinary D5, anyway but upside down.

I think it's to stop the pump from running dry.

Any reason you need or want to run it that way?

3. blackwatch

blackwatch Minimodder

it could be a space issue

[​IMG]