1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant PIXMANIA SUCKS!

Discussion in 'General' started by will., 30 Jun 2007.

1. Morphine-Kitty

Morphine-Kitty Dead account.

I live in good ol' Canada, so I never have to worry about PIXMANIA apparently. I always order things from TigerDirect. They did bad on my iPod though... thats my one shame with them. Came in about 3 weeks instead of the 4-5 days like they said, and it came refurbished when it said "new" when I ordered it. Thing barely works too, but the software problems are Apples fault. I'll tell you this, I'm never getting an iPod again...

2. Silence

Silence What's a Dremel?

I once ordered some kit from Pixmania, a full month before I needed it (DJing for the work bbq). No emails to say it was going to be late, not in stock etc, so 2 weeks later I emailed them, and got no reply. So, I tried calling them, couldn't get through to a human. One week later, still no replies, still no news, I cancel the order (and buy the kit from a shop, for precisely £2 more).

Two weeks after the successful bbq, Pixmania send me the item (and charged me). I send it back, and after calling and emailing them they tell me it will take up to 2 months before i can get a refund (claiming testing of item, despite the fact that it was still sealed with their seals). Two months of getting stonewalled by them, and I finally get my refund.

Never. Again.

Tags: