1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning Plasti dip?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Invictus., 18 May 2015.

1. Invictus.

Invictus. Minimodder

Hi there,

I've recently been looking into the possibility of changing the colour of my RAM heatspreaders (Corsair Vengeance Pro), by this I just mean the red accents on them, as recently I've much preferred the black + white scheme to the back + red I've had previously.

I've been looking online and plasti dip seems to be popping up now and then as good to use as you can easily remove it if it isn't as you were expecting / want to resell in the future as it just peels off. Overall I'm looking at changing the RAM as stated to white from metallic red, then also debating spraying my GPU shrouds (not the fans etc) from black to white to go with it (MSI Twin Frozr + Asus DCUII) if it works successfully etc & looks decent.

So sorry for the long winded post really for the question, but has anyone here had any experience with plasti dip (spray paint variant)? Its a bit more expensive than your general spray paint, but with the advantage of being able to peel it off if it looks shite etc seems worth the extra really.

Last edited: 18 May 2015