I'm new here, and I am very desperate. I built my computer about a year ago, and everything has worked perfecly in my system except for one thing: The PSU. It all started around 5 months ago. I was at a LAN party and my computer just turned off out of nowhere (and I was showing off in the Apache helicopter in Battlefield 1942: Desert Combat! ) I tried turning my computer back on, and it would just turn on for about a second, and then turn back off. My colleagues said it was the PSU, so we put it another cheap one, and unplugged all of my fans, and it turned on. The PSU was dead. Next: I go to my local PC store and purchase a 400 watt PSU, an upgrade from the 350 I had just blown. A month later, it quits. So I go and get it replaced at the store. The SECOND 400 watt I was using was running good for a while, until I got my new hard drive. Then my computer would turn on, and then turn off again after about 4 seconds. Luckily, it didn't blow the third replacement PSU, but I obviously needed a new one. I run to the big city near me and purchase a 400 watt Sparkle power supply. My friend had used a Sparkle for a while now, and is running more hardware in his computer than me! So I knew this would be enough. He said some hospitals use Sparkle PSUs in their small computers. They must be dependable! Well, today, my computer has been turning off whenever I boot into Windows. It just turns off, plain and simple. So I unplugged some fans, and it hasn't turned off since. What do I need? A damn 100,000 watt PSU or what? This is what I am running: Athlon XP 1900+ 768 MB PC2100 DDR RAM 20 GB 7200 RPM Western Digital HDD 80 GB 7200 RPM IBM HDD 160 GB 7200 RPM Maxtor HDD GeForce 4 Ti4200 128 MB CyberDrive 48x burner Thermaltake CPU Temp. Monitor (no molex required) Dual Temp. Monitor (two molex' required) 2 80 MM fans 2 80 MM LED fans Tri-LED red light for case lighting GlobalWin CPU fan (Super Silent) Sparkle 400 watt power supply (this thing is literally HEAVY) LAN card Soundblaster Live! That's it! The guys at the local store said that the 400 watt Sparkle should easiliy power what I have. So why does my computer keep blowing PSUs or making them turn off? PLEASE help!