1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Post your ownage FPS screenshots!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RTT, 2 Feb 2002.

1. knuck

knuck Hate your face

dude, no. Don't start this :)

2. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

Oh now you're just showing off. :rock:

3. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

I believe that's the intention of this thread, yes :lol:

4. MugenUK

MugenUK What's a Dremel?

Indeed ^^

5. Editor22

Editor22 E22 | Hex-Gear

[​IMG]

Been a while since I played some MW2 but had some intervention fun :)

6. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Oh how I hate the people who are on the winning side and go "gg" after a huge rape. I very often happen to be on the winning side, and IT IS NOT A GOOD GAME WHEN THE OTHERS CAN'T DO ****. Dang annoying.

EDIT: and no, this wasn't just for you, and nice score there and all. It's just in general. In MW2 the matches are so short it isn't a huge problem, but in CoD4 the matches are longer and losing 4000 - 1860 feels like a lifetime.

7. Editor22

Editor22 E22 | Hex-Gear

I know what you mean jipa, I've been on the losing side way to many times.. its especially annoying when your playing MW2 HQ pro and the opposing side is made up of an entire clan that totally annihilate you then proceed to say GG :eyebrow:
    Although I think a lot of the time the people saying it are referring to themselfs as if to say "OMG I had a great game"
    Guess its just all in the trials and tribulations of FPS gaming :)

8. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I always state it and mean it in the sense that if people have played well and at least put up a fight rather than camping and whining about it. Even if you're white-washed 200-0 but still play well, why not commend a good game. KDR of 50:1 or 1:50, if it's been a good round and fun, I'll state GG.

One thing that is apparent in MW2 is the general "quietness" of other players except to complain.

9. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

I'm always amused by the reclassification of the term noob in MW2. I've been called a toob noob (a lot :lol:), a SPAS noob, and even a USP noob. I'm not even sure how you can be a pistol noob, but it seems possible.

Nowadays if I hear someone on the opposite team complaining about tubing, I switch to an OMA/Scavenger toob class and let rip. :naughty:

10. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

Yeah same, If I hear someone complain about it, I just really start to mean it more. :p

11. Editor22

Editor22 E22 | Hex-Gear

My all time personal favourite is when someone called me "FAL NOOB!" does seem that no matter what gun your using, if you kill someone your automatically a noob lol

12. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

i get called cheater alot when i use:
    marathon pro + light weight pro + commando pro and USP with tactical knife

getting a nuke from knifing is very satisfying. (using other kill streak's to up the kills ofc)

13. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

Yeah it was vicious when the carepackage exploit was still in effect. Standard knifer build is still pretty devastating.

That actually brings me back on topic. I forgot about this one.

http://www.xfire.com/video/19b5ef/ Not a screenshot as such, but combines owning, being called a cheater, knifing, and tears all in one compact package.

14. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Not cheating, but I seriously f***ing hate Commando. It's so overpowered as it basically teleports you to the other player for an insta-kill within about 10 feet of him, and you're invulnerable while doing so. Besides, Ninja Pro is much more useful if you're a good knifer.

The only time I ever use Commando is on Quarry, as the Pro version of it is quite useful for jumping down off the rocks/catwalks.

15. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

I tend to use it on tube builds; takes care of buisness when you mess up and miss with a close range shot.

Also the proper counter against all knife attacks, including the old carepackage / commando build, is to load up with an AA12. If someone's knife rampaging I aways have an SMG + scav + S. power + Steady package loaded up ready to go with an AA12. Only the dumbest players keep trying to knife after they meet you with a build like that a few times.

(AA12 with scavenger Pro and extended mags is a thing of wonder, pity it's 400 kills to unlock).

16. Editor22

Editor22 E22 | Hex-Gear

That made me smile this morning lol :)

17. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I've yet to be called a Barrett n00b which makes me a bit sad and quite happy at the same time especially since sometimes I do stupid things and take about 5 shots straight above their heads.

18. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

Missing pretty much eliminates you from the noob pool. :(

19. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ive been called a noob from a player at the bottom of the table:eyebrow: I generally hate the "tube" but must admit it makes me howl if im using it :D

The most annoying aspect is the damn retarded cheaters, i was playing domination on that "field map" (dont ask i forgot the name):blush: and after 52 seconds he had a score of 30-0 and nuked the game:nono: feel like noob tubing him through his bedroom window, the freak:grr:

Nevermind

20. ernestBurney

ernestBurney Who What Where?

I hate this - its happened to me twice on a good server :(

Tags: