1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News PowerColor Radeon RX 6700 Fighter press renders leak

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 23 Mar 2021.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. adam_bagpuss

adam_bagpuss Have you tried turning it off/on ?

unfortunately its just going to be more vapourware. I attempted to get a 6700XT last week and didnt even manage to see them in stock before they had already sold out.

I wish i could get excited about these releases but its just info on paper in reality for 99% of people.

Osgeld likes this.
  3. Farfalho

Farfalho Minimodder

Should be read as 1440p.

I don't understand launching anything at this moment. With the small production, the demand is skyrocketing and as @adam_bagpuss says: Vapourware.

PC Hardware as become an Elite thing again. Only the wealthy are able to afford them. AMD/Intel/Nvidia are surfing this wave of earning more with less.
    The bit-mining "conglomerates" are once again swaying the market.
    The fabs require employees to use all kind of safety equipment to prevent waffer contamination. Oddly enough, it isn't "enough".

Glad I'm commited to playing my old games. My RX580 should suffice for 1080p.

4. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

Powercolour really are putting in as little effort as posssible! Maybe they know it just doesn't mattery currently, so isn't worth the extra time...

Osgeld likes this.
Tags: Add Tags