1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pranks you wish you did...

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquid K9, 22 Mar 2003.

1. TrioMaxwell

TrioMaxwell What's a Dremel?

I remember these guys in my French class (going back 5 or so years) really hated the German teacher (he was a dick- we nicknamed him Hitler) so they decided to play a prank on him. Their inspiration was that a window in the German classroom had been smashed, and the caretakers had boarded it up with cardboard that was taped to the frame. They ripped the cardboard off, and had one guy take off his shoes, and then run downstairs and lie in the flower bed under the window. (The class was on the second floor). When the teacher (who had been away and didn't know the window was broken) walked in the room, he saw one kid with two shoes in his hands, standing in front of a broken window, with a kid lying on the ground outside. He completely freaked and ran out of the room. We found out later that he was depressed and stuff, and they gave him a nervous breakdown, so he had to quit his job. Nobody really felt bad though, cuz he was such an @$$. That's the only prank I've heard of that was really good. I must go to a really goody-goody school. Or maybe it's just that I'm Canadian :wink:

2. Bit-widow

Bit-widow What's a Dremel?

Ok I have a few that my classes have played on different teachers during secondary school. Only teachers mind cos I was bullied, slapped by other girls, hit across the head with piles of books by another girl and generally disliked by most at school. Thing is now they still laugh at me when I walk past but I know for a fact one of them works as a carer in an old people's home, wiping old people's arses!! (who has the last laugh in the end hey:p)
    Anyway...

First one was we had the lovliest History teacher, still keep in cntact with her actually. Anyway she was a bit posh and got embarassed easily. Pretty much every lesson one of the boys would hide her board rubber in one of the castles kids had made on top of the blackboard (ok she was really short and had no hope of reaching it not even with a chair!!) So we decided to take it one step furthur and a kid put the old style wooden board rubber face up on her chair. When she sat down she squeeled so loud and had a chalk line on her bum heehee.
    later on in the lesson one of the smallest kids in the class ducked under his desk and tried to put the rubber on her chair again. When she looked round she got all flustered, "oh no where is Greg, we have lost greg does anyone know where he went." We told her he wasn't there or something like that and when she sat back down he was crouched under her desk looking up at her. She laughed so much. Rest of the lesson was a total write off!

We too had an awful German teacher (something about the subject i think) loads of the boys changed his whiteboard pens for permenant markers heehee. Also pulled the letters off his keyboard and changed them around.
    Funniest thing was one kid, named Phil especially hated him and happened to be away on valentines day, the day when our essays were due in. SO imagine the scene teacher is askeing where he is, the guy who sits next to him who also hates him openly hands him a red envelope saying it was from Phil. Teacher took it to his desk to open and found his essay inside. Trst me twas funny to see him squirm so much!

Final thing for now until i think of other things, our French teacher was actually the missing link between humans and apes. Well our year went through a phase of making strange noises when the teachers back was turned. In her class people would randly come out with monkey noises and i mean the ones where they really get going and scream. She had no idea who it was and it carrried on for a whole year. LOL:clap: :clap: :clap:

3. Phrozenpenguin

Phrozenpenguin What's a Dremel?

We have a teacher who looks like an ape. He used to get so much crap from ppl it was funny. Like bannana fights and ape noises etc!

4. War-Rasta

War-Rasta What's a Dremel?

one of the funniest ones i've done was when i got out of high school. they had just built a mall right in frnt of my now old school so, being the mall new, the top floor of the parking lot was empty o a sunday night.
    i drove u with 2 friends to the last floor (we were the only ones there) and egged the whole building that hosted the highschool classrooms. not happy with that we also launched 3 stink bombs and about 6 plastic bags we had previously filled with paint wich ripped at contact with the walls and left horrible stains.
    te next day we went and admired our work (we said we had to go get some papers for college inscription). :lol:

after that we went to a school event one night and glued all the locks. just put some glue inside the hole were the key goes. it's so simple and sooooooo efective!!

it's been almost 2 years since i left highschool now but i'm startint to want to do it again :naughty:

5. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

on the last day before i left school about 15 people including me mad a hole in the wall in the study room of our school and inserted things such as kippers, eggs, poo, onions pickles, marmite and many many other things that would absolutely REAK after an entire summer of cooking in the room (it had a lot of skylights and got very very hot when it was sunny)

also about 5 of my friends and i, on an overnight ferry to france, turned everythgin in 4 rooms upside down, inside out and backwards, door opened the wrong was, upside down, beds turned upside down and handles everythgin backwards, we also put the sinks upside down and even made a giant cat flap out of one of the doors by re-hinging it at teh top, all this was done with one swiss army knive and took about 6 hours, the damn bar closed at 12 and we had to find something to do :hehe: :D

6. penski

penski BodMod

*Cries with laughter at War-Rasta's avatar*

*n

7. KiwiCobra

KiwiCobra What's a Dremel?

This is my first post here (woohoo!!).

But the funniest thing that has happened at my school, was in Social Studies, we were watching a video about Racism I think it was... And I was sitting in the front row next to a boy named Millen, he was a trouble maker, we were sitting next to the power point. Our teacher was a fulla called Mr Herbert, he was english and had a stiff upper lip. Anyway, the video gets started and Millen says too me "I'll switch it off and see what he does aye?" So he switches it off, and being the crappy tv that it was, it made a godawful buzz and switched off. Mr Herbert rushes over and says "There must be something wrong with the video" So Millen switches it back on again, the video starts playing, and Mr Herbert, thinking he has fixed it, goes and sits back down. After a while, Millen switches it of again. Mr Herbert gets up, mutters something about the video not working. So this goes on for a while, the whole class knows whose switching it off and plays along. In the end, Mr Herbert takes the tv away, and ends up sending the VCR into and electronics place, only to be told that there is nothing wrong with it.

Thats about the funniest thing thats happened at school. Possibly the saddest thing was some kid had diarrhoea (sp??) and rushed to the toilet where all the smokers hang out, he was beaten around and ended up crapping himself, he was fairly depressed and embarrassed, I think he might've changed schools.

Holy crap thats a big post. Anyway, I'd just like to say wassup, I'm new here - Ultran00b. :D. I don't usually post this long. :hip:

8. Phrozenpenguin

Phrozenpenguin What's a Dremel?

Greetz KiwiCobra :)

And those remote control watches are fun! We had monitors @ school that display messages, and every morning a mate used to turn em off!

Last edited: 8 May 2003
  9. KiwiCobra

KiwiCobra What's a Dremel?

The school I go to er, to say it lightly, quite poor. But its getting back on its feet and it they've recently installed a school wide network (a 1st for the school + the students), and the ICT students are able to make warning pop-ups appear on other students computer screens, things like "The Matrix has you...." and "I'm watching you..." Would be pretty funny to see a n00b get a message like that and freak out over it.

10. Tim S

Tim S OG

when I went to magaluf last summer, we took a **** load of tea bags with us for some reason...

Anyway one drunken night, we turned our hotels swimming pool into a brew.... to see one of the staff from the hotel with a net trying to catch all the tea bags in the morning made me almost piss myself :hehe:

Another one, which we did at school, was to move the Captain of Schools mini into the main corridor... next morning was headmasters assembly, problem was, he couldn't get there, as the mini was blocking off the main corridor, I have pictures of this somewhere! :eeek:

11. War-Rasta

War-Rasta What's a Dremel?

Don't you be laughing at qeen Avril. She rocks!! :rock:

12. ZapWizard

ZapWizard Enter the Mod Matrix

First time I have read though this thread:
    These two made me laugh to tears:
    I have to try try the second one at work now.

My prank for school was actualy electronic.
    Our school installed a software program on all the PC's
    It allowed monitoring of everything, Websites, Programs.
    But it did more it allowed control of the Mouse and Keyboard, Two-way communication via Mic and speakers, all from anywhere on the network.

Well I was the computer-lab aid (Better than home-room crap, I hated middle school)
    Well I had the access to the passwords, as I installed the program on a lot of PC's.
    Basicly I would just generaly mess around with the students and faculty (Who did not know about the programs)
    by taking control of their mouse for a few seconds, then giving it back.

Watching a person though the window, as I tapped or made noises through their speakers.

Just general crap that made their PC's seem to be fighting back.

We didn't use the system too long after the faculty got caught using the net for "other reasons" But it was fun while it lasted.

13. Guyfawks

Guyfawks What's a Dremel?

We covered the teachers duster with cellotape, it took them a while to figure out what was going on! :D

14. :Galokin:

:Galokin: Guest

soundz like great fun!

15. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

ROFL

16. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

:eeek: :nono:

17. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

You're meant to put it over the pan, pull it so tight that there are no creases and then put the seat down :thumb: