1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preview: Chrizzle's Computer Guide

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Chrizzle, 7 Jun 2004.

1. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

I didn't say that your guide was futile, far from it - what I said was that asking for general help making it was; not many people are willing to put in as much effort as it would take to give you advice on every single point of building a computer, they might just as well write one of their own. There's nothing wrong with you doing this, in fact I encourage it, but I'd just suggest that you ask more specific questions - asking for "help writing a computer guide" isn't likely to be much better-received than when people come here and say "my computer's broken, what do I do?" We're very good at answering specific questions, but with something of this magnitude all you're likely to get is nit-picking unless you have particular questions.

2. psyphen

psyphen What's a Dremel?

Chrizzle: PM me if you need any help. I'm experienced in both hardward and software, but more software (I'm a programmer). I'm an expert at boot troubleshooting and OS installation. If you need someone to help you with that, I'm here :p.