Case Mod - In Progress Project Aldri Fornøyd STH10, 7990s, EVGA SR-2 & SR-X, Lots o' loops

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Derick, 5 Jul 2012.

1. Derick

Derick Senpai Studios

I saw the Aqualis, definitely nice but as this reservoir is mostly for looks/space filler I was bummed to see it didn't come in a bigger size. Which was the main reason for going with the FrozenQ. It was big and shiny lol. I had a frozenq res in the past and it was decent...

I have no idea how often I'll be using the QDCs, my mind changes quite often :p

I would love to have some AX1200Is but those aren't out for quite a while I thought?

Derp nvm just saw that Corsair has them available on their site. Interesting. Good thing I hadn't bought the AX1200s yet then :D

2. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

But i still do not get why you want to have 3 reservoirs in the loop? The combined koolance bay reservoir, and then an extra?

3. Derick

Derick Senpai Studios

Looks really. Have the space.

Huge thanks to Gene for the tubing! This is easily the best quality tubing I've used, I'll put up some comparison shots later. I love dual 24v pumps :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Part of the blame for the delay in this build...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Pranja

Pranja Blackwolf

Is that 4 CPU MBO? :O

5. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

Sooooooooooooo

About that modding? :p

6. sixfootsideburns

sixfootsideburns modeteer

I've been thinking the same thing. I'm not sure why this isn't in the planning section. All thats been shown is that you spent a bunch on HW, but no actual progress has been made in terms of modding.

Get to the action man! Hardware is cool and all, but to be honest I think most people would perfer to see your skills with a dremel rather than how deep your pockets are.

7. coolamasta

coolamasta Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

That is some serious hardware you have in this thread!!! Love that case too :D

Can I ask what the framework stuff is called you built your radiator cooling tower out of, I want some of that but no idea what its called to get it? Cheers :thumb:

8. sixfootsideburns

sixfootsideburns modeteer

it's aluminum extrusion. Maytec is a big supplier of it in the US (not sure about elsewhere though)