1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress [Project Log] "Blue Morpho"

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by BeckModZ, 27 Feb 2016.

  1. BeckModZ

    BeckModZ New Member

    Joined:
    25 Jan 2015
    Posts:
    83
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thank you very much man.. glad you like it :)
     
  2. BeckModZ

    BeckModZ New Member

    Joined:
    25 Jan 2015
    Posts:
    83
    Likes Received:
    0
  3. BeckModZ

    BeckModZ New Member

    Joined:
    25 Jan 2015
    Posts:
    83
    Likes Received:
    0
    Tubing Done! Ready to Fill the loop!​


    SO after 14 days more of work offshore, and i am finally home again to work on this beauty!.. Just finished the Tubing, and am pretty happy about the result, or i WAS, untill i did the first leak test!
    one of the small 90 degree bends from tray tunnel to rad was leaking, so tried 6 new bends but just couldnt get it to work in that small space, so ended up using 2 x 45 adapter and a spacer instead.
    Also the top tube from cpu to reservoir was bleeding a little, so decided to make a new tube for that one as well.. And finally no leaks! But updates of that will follow soon!
    First off, here's a few images of the bends.
    I also took the time to get the 2 x 6pin sleeves inside and under the frame, instead of the horrible crap where i had them going out and over the frame! Was messing so bad with my OCD, so had to fix it, and finally im pleased!

    While posting this update, the blue morpho is doing a 24 hour bleed test! Updates and final images VERY soon !! <3


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    Hope you like it !! cant wait to show you the next update! ​
     
  4. BeckModZ

    BeckModZ New Member

    Joined:
    25 Jan 2015
    Posts:
    83
    Likes Received:
    0
    Done Filling The Loop, Now Bleed Testing​


    FINALLY it was time to fill the loop with the beautiful Mayhems Pastel Blue, and it looks amazing! Really spot on color match with the sky blue acrylic parts!
    Before i filled the loop, i obviously did a leak test and cleaning of the parts with distilled water, and found a few smaller leaks, that had to be fixed.
    But once that was taken care off, the mayhems blue filled up the loop and res block of the Blue Morpho, and result looks breathtaking! <3
    So lean back, scroll through these images and enjoy! .. Final images will come very soon, just have to do some minor adjustments before it's ready.
    Need to figure out if i should bend some of the remaining white acrylic, and do some smexy cover for the I/O in the top,
    and also still need to get the white acrylic cover in the bottom finished, and glue the small butterflies in place, for a final touch.. Also last but not least, tighten those cables up again so please my OCD..


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Enjoy!! Thanks so much for the support both from all you guys in the forum and my facebookpage "Beckmodz - liquid Designs" who has been following this project!<3 ​
     

Share This Page