I seem to be on a bit of a roll, may aswell keep on going I de-riveted the bottom panel; this will need to be painted as it can be seen on the case. The cuts I made to the top and side panels were filed. I used needle files on the corners and then sanded all the cuts with 600 grit sandpaper. My next task was to get the panels sanded down in preparation for painting. I used 80 then 220 grit on the electric sander. A picture my dad took of me sanding Managed to catch the sun going down on these shots. The panels (mostly) down to the bare metal, I couldn’t apply pressure with the sander on some of the cut areas so they had to be done by hand. What matters is that the bumps of the textured paint are now smooth From another angle. A shot to show how smooth the cuts are after extensive sanding The panels are off to a local painters to be painted silver properly, should have them back this week and I can begin setting up the water cooling.