1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Project: Poetry Anthology

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by bigsharn, 15 Nov 2009.

1. bigsharn

bigsharn Officially demotivated

I need a small favour to do with a project I'm working on, beng a small-time poet there's a show coming up at college and I'm thinking of putting together an anthology to sell there along with the prints and art pieces, but I could do with a background to the pages on there, and I'm feeling a little uninspired

For this project I need 4 A3 pictures in landscape (420x297mm), but I can resize from A4 landscape (297x210mm)easily

- 4 topics, Love, Anti-love, Positive emotion, Negative emotion
    - Any media taken: photographs, etchings, sketches, 3d models, anything (though bare in mind somehow it needs putting on a 2d print surface)

Entrants to my email (b-s-advertising@hotmail.com) and winners will be chosen from 11:59pm UK time on Friday 19th November by a vote on another website (so as nobody can spread the word around that it's theirs), I'll announce winners by Sunday and you'll be named as the illustrators in the book and get free copies. Fair enough it's only a paperback but it's better than the prizes on Worth1000 :p

Thanks all
    Bigsharn