1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Sound+Vision

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by coolmiester, 13 Dec 2005.

1. kill_me_quick

kill_me_quick Big and Blue

I really like this, nice ideas and its also really nice to see the good pictures for once.

good luck!

2. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

:blush:

<A88>

3. Dj Ovin

Dj Ovin What's a Dremel?

Hello?!
    What a awesome mod! :D
    You got great skils! ;)

I saw one Subaru mod like that before a plase, but not so got that this then!!

4. Marquee

Marquee Mac Pro Modder

Dude that looks so sick. I love the hood scop on the top and the side vents too. That is one crazy mod man. I like the LCD display too. For the LCD did you design that screen the one with the 3 gauges your self?

Man I love that case. Makes me want to run down stairs to my Modding lair and get working on my mod all over again.

5. jokkos

jokkos too busy to mod *sigh*

superb. There are no words to describe the beauty of the color, and irl it has to be so much better.

I also like the LCD, ver nice Samurize screen, fits perfectly with the theme!

6. coolmiester

coolmiester Coolermaster Legend

@ Marquee - yeah i designed it in Photoshop here and Leeum sorted the config file out so all the pointers are in the right place and give the correct reading etc (nice one Leeum)

Just checked out your prod log and thats some nice stuff going on there......great paint work on the mouse and cradle - good luck with the rest :cooldude:

Cheers for all the feedback :thumb:

7. Blanbec

Blanbec What's a Dremel?

Amazing work !
    Where did you get your lcd ?
    I want one like this, the screen quality is great...

8. coolmiester

9. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

Don't mention it - glad it worked out :thumb:

Also, best of luck with the Stage 3 CM comp, the effort and quality really shows and a win is well deserved imo :clap:

10. harvy

harvy Minimodder

Just a quick qs about your water cooling for this, am i right in that you are running the whole lot through the aquagate with an extra radiator?

11. coolmiester

Correct - i didn't think the Aquagate with its tiny rad and 80mm fan was up to all those blocks on its own so thought i better add another 120mm rad which worked out good though the Aquagate went the journey not long after the comp finished.

12. Tech-Daddy

Tech-Daddy What's a Dremel?

Still love this case, and I chuckle each time I see how you and I took after our favorite cars on our mod inspirations!
    ;)

What are the odds??!?!

Lovely rig, I am a HUGE fan of blue and green (orange was a stretch for me...) so your rig immediately warmed my heart!

Love how you did your scoop on top, the whole rig is top notch craftsmanship!

You have always set high standards on all of the rigs that I have seen you build, this one was no exception!

I have a friend here in the States that drives a WRX STi and is a tuner fiend. He fell in *love* with this rig... then looked at me with these pitiful eyes and said, "WHen you building me one?"

Hehehehehehe!

TTYL bro!

13. coolmiester

LOL cheers for that Tech-Daddy

We were all sitting round drinking ourselves silly when CM started adding the entries and we all nearly chocked on our beers when your case popped up.

Was a good comp actually and thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.

Good show :thumb:

14. harvy

harvy Minimodder

Did the pump fail? was thinkin about adding bits to it, but dunno if the pump will hold! and if im gonna change it, then mite as well just get a custom kit!

Btw this case only came to my attention today, but im gobsmacked! good job on it!

Last edited: 12 May 2006
  15. coolmiester

Hey cheers for all the positive feedback - greatly appreciated and sorry for the delay with the little Youtube video addition (complete with Colin McRae muzic) :eyebrow:

Last edited by a moderator: 29 Aug 2007
  16. mattthegamer463

mattthegamer463 What's a Dremel?

Sweet job, I totally came up with an idea to do a case just like this, and had like 10 ideas identical to it, then I found out it had been done like 6 months before! Wonderful work though, I may still do my mod but with a few twists...

17. lost_modder

lost_modder What's a Dremel?

Great looking case! :thumb: Car theme definatly worked with the unique pieces. What is the video card with the internal VGA? I'm working on a rig with integrated lcd and that would be great so I don't have to loop the cable back in.

18. Lupo_IM

Lupo_IM ItaliaModding staff

wow!!!! great mod!!!!! ;)

19. Duke Raoul

Duke Raoul What's a Dremel?

wow coolmiester, I love the mod!
    The computer looks like a transformer-version of the car. ;)
    I bow to your professional bodywork!
    What kind of "powered stereo speaker" did you use? Did the need a separate amp?

20. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

i have the NF590 version of the motherboard and just like in the pics it looks sexy under UV lights

Tags: