So... this is my second mod... Project goals: - I want to make something awesome out of something everyone else would consider trash. -I don't want to do it with a lot of money. ($35 limit) - I want it to look GOOD. I started with an old case that I had just lying about... I found it in my attic holding a Pentium 1. The case is an AT case, so I'll have to do an AT-ATX conversion. Damn. Anyways... I apologize but I didn't really deicide to do a project log untill after I got some good reviews on a pic of the side window I posted... So here goes. I'm thinking, I want the look of really old army tank, rusty, paint peeling, falling apart, but still tough. I foud a way to make a layer of paint peel without damaging paint beneath it, so I'm going to have peeling paint all over the case and the side window a huge rusthole... Just like the one in the floor of my first car... DAY ONE... Spent $16 on Dremel heads and brushings, so that leaves $19 for the rest of the mod... Spent two hours cutting out a side window. It proved to be a huge challange, the metal on this old beast is really thick and tough to cut, but I finally made the last cut. The cut looks horrible without paint... So I gave it a good layer of base rust colour. DAY TWO Spent $5 on paints.... $14 left, and 2 more hours spent painting. This is the base rust, the paint will be peeling back to reveal that rust... Lookin good!