Like coolmiester i was also a contestant of the coolermaster casemod contest. This is my submission for it. I directly c/p the text so keep in mind it's written for the contest, hope you don't mind my bad english either I prefer modding above study'ing english ' The concept: I had still a unmodded praetorian casing at home. I've won it at a casemod contest here in Holland. I decided to use that one because it's based on aluminium wether the centurion is made of steel. After all this didn't affect the mod very much, but the name of the case brought me the idea. I was sitting down, with the case on my desk, talking with my dad if he had any ideas for it. I was thinking about creating something stylish, much plexiglass stuff. But i knew everyone could have that idea. So suddenly i noticed the praetorian logo, and used google to find out what it means. A short description: A praetorian was some kind of bodyguard in the roman time. Now the idea was born, i directly started thinking about stones, wood, ropes end offcourse a roman sword. I made some sketches during classes, and the idea was born. Like another casemod i've produced it's a style some people may like and others not, but one thing is for shure: It's very original. I started with striping down the case, sidepanels, connectors and motherboard ray were removed. After cutting out the window i added some wood, you might already noticed the shape of a real window While doing the window i made a start with the sword. While i was searching for sword on the internet i found all kinds of swords but most were equipped with gold, facets or diamond style. I don't believe they realy had those nice looking swords. Never seen a police with a silver gun as well hehe. The sword is made of a metal strip, i gave it the right shape with a circulair cutter and sanded it down. The first handlebar cracked down because the hole wasn't big enough so i made a new one witch didn't. I went on with the sidepanel and top. Note to do it one by one, and not doing 1 layer in once. Otherwise the putty schrinks when it gets hard and after that it cracks. (yep, figured it out by doing it on that way ) While i was waiting before the putty was hard i made 2 holders for the sword. The wood was brand new, the old looking effect was made by a heat gun (or flame). The top panel. I engraved spacings between the stones and added some fake cracks and signs in it. I'm very lucky my mom's job is to paint ceramic things. I'm from a creative family so i used her paint to create the stones.