1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Turilli

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Jonathan Clayton, 1 May 2020.

1. Jonathan Clayton

Jonathan Clayton What's a Dremel?

I have been out of the scene for many years now (these things happen!), but have wandered back after building a new computer for the missus. Back in the day I used to build enormous rigs (combined phase change, peltiers and water cooling), but always had a soft spot for small form factor (Had many a Shuttle XPS).

Onto this build... I have always admired the BitFenix Prodigy case and have finally bought one of them (the Prodigy M) to start a fully watercooled system. The case arrived last week:

[​IMG]

Any this week I took delivery of the first few pieces of the puzzle. I went with the amazingly compact Corsair SF750 power supply. This is mainly due to the location of the PSU in this case (the front) to allow room for a radiator at the front of the case. I also ordered a Corsair XR5 240 radiator to start looking at the best way to mount the radiator on the top of the case:

[​IMG]

The plan is to have a dual loop water system inside this case, one loop for the CPU and one for the GPU. I haven't settled on a decision yet on whether to go Intel or AMD, but I'm moving ahead with the layout for the watercooling as that decision can come later.