1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protester Brings Gun to Obama Town Hall Meeting.

Discussion in 'Serious' started by themax, 12 Aug 2009.

1. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/11/protester-with-gun-found_n_256614.html

Is this what the United States is coming to now? Do they even know what they are protesting? Citizens in this country protested wars for christ sakes, but I don't recall anyone brazen enough to do what this nutcase pulled off (what he did was legal though). This man stood outside on church grounds, with a gun strapped to his leg, and a sign bearing the quote "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Just outside of Obama's Townhall Meeting. All because Obama wants to bring healthcare reform to the country? Seriously. Between Palin calling it a death panel, Glenn Beck calling him racist, and others claiming he is starting internment camps, I have to wonder who the racists really are.

Of course the mainstream media took the bait and interviewed him on Hardball. But the guy has no clue what he is protesting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/11/chris-matthews-to-town-ha_n_256952.html

2. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

so are the two linked

thread

3. Prestidigitweeze

Prestidigitweeze "Oblivion ha-ha" to you, too.

Last edited: 12 Aug 2009
  4. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

America: Welcome to the most confused media country ever.

Man brings gun, considered a threat, not even knowing what he's protesting.. Thumbs up to my home!