1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding PSU MOD todays task

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Bmw M3, 17 Feb 2004.

1. Bmw M3

Bmw M3 What's a Dremel?

Well today it was time to change a PSU to make it tidy and look sweet,

its was really easy just time consuming hardest part was the 4 pin and 20 pin atx block as them pins are hardest to remove i used two tiny pins first but took time so i stopped and order a tool the other day when i first started but now i have tool it was easy.

i have used UV sleeving and molex shame i couldnt get uv shrink :waah: i have taken pins of the finished product and also a few pics showing how to remove pins from some of the blocks , for the female blocks i just used a tool and the atx a speacial tool but all the rest just needles "thanks mum" :jawdrop:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

so what do you think , i was happy with it i will try and get some uv night pics soon, only thing i wish i remembered was to put shrink on first would have saved me taking that dam atx block off again. :blush:

2. RobbieGSM

RobbieGSM Banned

Yea good m8 did the same to my PSU yet it did did not turn out right! :'( :waah:

3. Bmw M3

Bmw M3 What's a Dremel?

what happened? :wallbash:

4. Abyss

Abyss What's a Dremel?

I think it's a great mod and it looks good. It's a shame you did it the hard way first and only got a tool to help at the end, but it seems the hard way usually comes first. Good work.