1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Relations?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fu7ure7ech, 11 Sep 2003.

1. Fu7ure7ech

Fu7ure7ech What's a Dremel?

Hello fellow modders and hardware enthusiest. I looked on the staff page for bit-tech.net and I did not see a person who's position was human resources or public relations and I did'nt see a forumn labeled spam so I am going to post this here. I would really like to know how to join your affiliates program. I Administer the website The Gaming Front and would like to join. I would like to know if there are some sort of requirements that consist of paying for banner space or anything of the sort. The crew and I run this website combined with a gaming news site out of our own free will to contribute to the community of gaming in general. On our main website you will see the place where your banner would go if the transaction was successful. Keep up the good work guys you have a very nice website and I enjoy reading your articles. I hope that we can work something out.
    admin@gamingfront.com

2. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

good evening*,
    You can't have looked very hard, as it quite clearly says next to Fly's entry on the staff page "PR Executive". However, I'd think either him or mrhaz will be able to deal with your enquiry.

There is also a testing forum, which isn't really spam, but is equally useless :)

Alaric.

(*morning technically, I'm slow)

3. Fu7ure7ech

hmmm so thats what the PR meant :duh: :duh: :duh:

4. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

Keep in mind though that Fly has recently been deploed to Bosnia, so will probably be unreachable for a little while ;)

5. penski

penski BodMod

I've linked to this in the moderator's lounge where the admins will see it.

*n

6. Cheese

Cheese Doc

No probs I'll sort it :)

The affils database is my domain, though PR is techincally haz's responsibility. Confusing eh?

Rob.

7. Cheese

Cheese Doc

Ok I've added you to our affiliates list (front page, click on the 'affiliates' button) :)

Feel free to email me if you want to change anything etc.

Cheers,

Rob.

cheese@bit-tech.net

8. Fu7ure7ech

Thank you very much. I have just added your banner to our main page. I hope fly makes it back safely. What branch is he in?

9. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

10. 0wn4g3

0wn4g3 What's a Dremel?

Hello guys long time no see :D. Our website has gone through a complete redesign and the link in your affiliates part of the site is no longer correct. If you would so kindly change the link to http://pc.gamingfront.com/ It would be much appreciated. I have also just readded you guys to our Links section. Thank you much