1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Razer BlackWidow Chroma Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 8 Jan 2015.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

2. HandMadeAndroid

HandMadeAndroid That's handy.

2015, one hundred and fifty quid for a cheap plastic Chinese keyboard.

3. t5kcannon

t5kcannon Minimodder

Looks a nice keyboard, but like some of the high end Corsair options (amongst other manufacturers), it's pricey. I have a Corsair K30, which was just under £40 and performs well. It's not a mechanical keyboard but feels nice when typing, has a handy macro system, and variable intensity red lit keys.

4. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I've got the original Blackwidow and it's still performing admirably. Every now and then I pop the keycaps off and give it a clean and it looks as good as new. The USB and audio pass through features are super useful for me and any future keyboard I bought would have to have them.

5. OversizeZantos

OversizeZantos What's a Dremel?

I have the 2013 black widow ultimate. A month ago, the s and w key make extra key presses everytime you press them. Not actually a problem in arma which I mainly play, but it is impossible to type meaningfully on. Annoying enough (just out of warranty) that I wont be replacing it with a razor product.

6. sstteevveenn

sstteevveenn What's a Dremel?

I got a g80-3000lscgb-0 for less than half this price 5 years ago when mechanical keyboards were very difficult to find. £150 is a joke, like all 'gaming' keyboards.

Tags: Add Tags