1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bits Razer Interview: Robert Krakoff

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 4 Jun 2007.

1. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

Have to say i tried a razer mouse back when they first came out.. it was nice, but not suited for me, i like to have the whole mouse in my hand. trouble is my fingers are quite long and i have large hands. that is nice for a saturday night out (in) :D , but not for my choices in mice. Have had a G5 for a year and even tho it's comfortable im still thinking of using a bit of clay to make a model of my palm. then one of the mouse.. with a bit of putty and some GRP it should come out nicely.

2. Colossous

Colossous Minimodder

I love my Diamondback but i dont like his hair !!! :dremel:

3. Oclocker

Oclocker What's a Dremel?

Interesting article - like the keyboard - but the $-£ rate is a disgrace. unimpressed that you guys failed to raise the issue?

Usual excuses given are VAT, higher margins in sale channel etc. But would have been interesting to see a guilty parties reaction.

4. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

I'm not sure if theres such a thing as a 'casual' gamer who'd buy a $80 mouse without knowing how to handle a few drivers.

That said, I never used the Habu so I don't know how bad it is.

5. knuck

knuck Hate your face

Well i browsed the web for a working solution and saw some people who had no idea how to make it work beside unplug and replug the mouse.I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying it's always possible

And yes it is pretty tough to make it work. The problem is that the solution might work for someone but not for you, and there are tons of different solutions. I know i found one that worked for my cousin (habu's owner) , my pc and my laptop. So I guess I found the best one. However I had to test many different technics for hours before i found this one

6. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

I had one of their original gaming mice, the boomslayer 2100 iirc. It was a ball mouse so i dumped it pretty quick when optical mice surfaced but it was the best ball mouse i ever owned.

As for now, the only razer products I own are a sweet pair of earbuds i bought off woot.com and boy are they nice.

Nice Interview

Tags: Add Tags