1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Reformatted, now problems...

Discussion in 'Software' started by toyomatt84, 16 Aug 2004.

1. toyomatt84

toyomatt84 What's a Dremel?

Well, I can't seem to get my graphics to look anything like they used to on my laptop. I have a: Sager laptop with a P4 3.06GHZ, 1024DDRAM, 80gigHD, Radeon 9000, CD-RW, and DVD-RW. I can't seem to get the display I used to have, and whenever I put it on the lightest strain it gets choppy (ie. scrolling down websites or moving windows around) Is there a driver I'm missing or is it the VGA Compatible Video Controller Driver, because that is giving me the yellow question mark, as if it doesn't have it. Now if it is a driver problem, where could I get such a driver for my graphics card. I tried ATI, but the catalyst says that there's nothing on my computer that it could detect visable for updating. I also tried powernotebooks.com and the cd that my laptop came with, but also got nothing. Please help, I'd like to atleast scroll a website without this much lag time. Also, my usb drivers aren't very good, is there some out there I could use?

2. John Cena

John Cena What's a Dremel?

Install the Chipset drivers so that AGP bus and other buses will be enabled, then reinstall Video driver :thumb:

3. toyomatt84

Understood, thanks a bunch. I'll post if all's well. :D

4. toyomatt84

Fixed, all went well once I got the drivers in. :D

Tags: